Hello All:
Well, not much happened last Thursday or Friday that I can remember, did not ahve much work and tried to prepare for this week as Tom would be visiting. Attended Spanish classes Wed/Thurs/Fri - very happy to be learning more.
Which he did - Tom works for CO in Houston, arrived from Bangkok on Saturday and we meet up, found him a place to stay, because I can not have guests. Took naps and then went out - met up with Erica, David, Cara and Devon in Chueca and had fun drinking Huge beers.
Sunday the entire group (except DUB Robbie) went to Toledo. It is an hour south of Madrid and was the original capital of the country, so it is very old. Narrow medieval streets, hugest cathedral, shops, restaurants - lots to see - great day trip. We walked the entire city.
Monday started my week of work with my two new students at 8:00 am, plus regular ones. The number of hours for the week has changed more times than I can count. The high was 20.5 hours and the low was about 13 - I will let you know what I work when it is over.
Yesterday I got another new student for the next month - another 1 to 1 - but it is out my month nicely since I was planning to be here - it is nice to be working a little too.
Reminder that pictures on on Facebook - still need to post Toledo pictures - will soon.
Very tired adjusting to the new hours. Will try to post soon
beto
No comments:
Post a Comment