Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Martes 29DEC09 14.41

Okay - get back in the chair - yes this is the 3rd day in a row - it is what you get for me having little work this week.

Received a phone call today - the Pilot I was working with, preparing him for a job interview at Qatar Airways - he got the job!! He is very happy with the work we did together!

Yea for us!

Now, back to the coat discussion - okay that was NO discussion, but you know what i mean.
I bought the coat and today it is warmer - DID NOT need it today -
Oh well, I bought it for Thursday night at Puerta del SOL to ring in the New Year in the late night temps. I am certain it will be cold some where in January !

Gotta run -
later
Adios
Beto

No comments:

Post a Comment