Well, another day completed and back in the stinky apartment
Can not wait to move. BTW the guy I live with (patrick) left me a note for Sunday morning TELLING me to be out by Friday morning, since I wanted to move he did not think it would be a problem.
Any way - still looking for a place and I still have tons of work to do to be ready for class next week. Not even procrastinating, just busy. Have an appointment at 11:00 am to see something.
Today I did pick up the two bags at Fed-Ex and all is fine, they are at Maria's for now. We made phone calls with no luck and Carlos helped with my Spanish.
We ended up in the city center around 6pm and popped in on Antonio -
carlos & Maria left & Antonio and I walked around Chueca lookings - had pizza at a nice little place.
gotta get some sleep -
More tomorrow
Beto
Okay Rob, you've have GOT to take a pic of the flat before you vacate. :-)
ReplyDeleteOh jeesh... did I really write "you've have" ???? Maybe I need a lesson in English.
ReplyDelete