Hi,
Well, finihsed 3 days in class - there is a lot to do, fast paced and hard after not working for 4 months. ALso, I have not taught in almost 7 years - having to blow the cobwebs off. They cover a concept and I think - I remember that ... too late to answer.
Tomorrow, day 4 is our 1st live presentation in front of real students. Nervous as heck and need to finish creating both tomorrow's and Friday's hour teach.
Wish me luck.
Also, Mom is headed in for Surgury on Thursday - I am certain all will work out better this time!
See ya some where ...
Beto
Hola Robertito!
ReplyDeleteWell Sr. You are rollig. Looks like you been very busy, but at the same time having a lot of fun.
Keep up the good work, have a lot of faith on you. I know you will get there.
XOXOXOXO
Gracias Joelito ...
ReplyDeleteA ti tambien - estudiar muy duro esta ano en escuela ...