well ...
Hump day of the second week is over (at school) good ... Have a lot of work to do tonight to prepare for tomorrows teach and hopefully work on Friday's as well. This also includes ironing and sleeping - need to get a little more tonight than last night.
Lets not talk about last night. Not certain with whom I am more angry -
I met new people - Javier & Jorge - excellent meal and really nice guys, hope I have a chance to socialize with them again. I should not have gone last night and that is all I am saying.
Tomorrow will bring positive thoughts, good attitude and excellent results!
Some had heard about my computer issues - when I logged into any of my accounts - Yahoo, FB, checking, bills, etc - I was getting message that said my Security Certificate had expired -
It was preventing me from accessing any very secure sites.
No one could come up with an answer - its been 3 weeks - asked the 22 year old in class and he resolved it, almost instantly. It seems when I changed the time zone on my pc it reset the date to January -
This was causing an inconsistancy between the security program and what the web was telling the program - causing the error -
All better - I be happy now .... I owe Paul!
Okay - that is about it for today - at least for now - have to prep - eat - iron - sleep - get up ...
Bye bye
Beto
No comments:
Post a Comment